I think I am forgetting who I am...
In the last few days I have had:
- my life threatened - and I am pressing charges
- organize and hold an open house today, because a neighbouring school has closed down. We want to to make them feel welcome and accepted if they choose to come to our school.
- I have driven 4 hours to go to a University class (last night)
- to submit an assignment for my class
- working on a 20-30 page seminar report
- creating a staff survey
- to attend two evening meetings - one I just came home from where I created a presentation about our school
- I could go on and on - but I still feel hestitant over sharing all of my thoughts with the world. I do plan on writing a book one day to tell all of the things in my life, but not yet. My life is still tied precariously to others.
- not to mention - teaching half time - OK- that attempt was poor today
- I have to write a math test for Friday
- and my kids - one has a music recital tomorrow night