Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not Many More Sleeps...

This is proving to be one of the most difficult times of my career. I am taking over the role of Principal , which of course has not officially started, and I am trying to finish my last University class. I feel anxious, excited, nervous, overworked and definetly underpaid. I think I should start up a business; I think I should take a couple of courses in computer science and learn more about languages and software development. One of my brother works as a Computer System Analyst for SED systems in Saskatoon, and he is an amazing guy. He and I could work on a few projects together. I think that what we need is more CAI which delineates best pratices and which aligns with the curriculum. After teaching for nineteen years in so many different subject areas, I think it would be a fantastic challenge. I'm going to do some collaborating with a few people over the summer...

No comments: