Sunday, March 11, 2007

Leader Talk

I have been invited to participate in a new blog - Leader Talk which was just created by Scott McLeod. Like usual, I was a bit hestitant to begin, but I think this blog will be a great opportunity for educational leaders to create a community where we can discuss and hopefully debate current and relevant educational issues.

I had a difficult time with a topic for my first post - which was today - but I had the opportunity to listen to a CD on leadership by Kevin Burns. He is a motivational speaker from Red Deer, Alberta. It was quite inspiring and it caused me to take some time to reflect on my journey.

Take a few minutes to have a look at some of the great posts at www.leadertalk.org, and get involved with the discussions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catherine, your post was great! Thanks! I'm looking forward to your future posts!